Copyright Notice (IPTC)
Spielwarenmesse eG / Foto: Alex Schelbert
Spielwarenmesse eG was founded on 11 July 1950 under the name “Deutsche Spielwaren-Fachmesse eGmbH” by 46 companies. In 1958 it was renamed “Spielwarenmesse eGmbH”, and finally “Spielwarenmesse eingetragene Genossenschaft” in 1973. The executive board, supervisory board and general assembly act as organs. Every year, Spielwarenmesse eG brings together 2,700 exhibitors and around 80,000 trade visitors in Nuremberg at the beginning of February.
There are representatives in 90 countries. In addition, the subsidiary, Spielwarenmesse Shanghai Co., Ltd. deals with enquiries from China.